Nam Chau Behind The Scenes: Meet Trang
Updated: Jan 6
Meet Trang, 22 years old. Born and raised in Mui Ne, Trang is a Receptionist at Nam Chau Boutique Resort and has worked for the company for four years now.
As a local, what are the best places to go in Mui Ne?
I like the White Sand Dunes. They’re beautiful, especially at sunrise. I also love the Mui Ne Market, for all kinds of shopping and buying food.
How do you spend your time off?
I sleep! And I listen to music - Vietnamese and Western. Sometimes I also
hang out with my friends.
What are some of your favourite music artists?
Here are some of the titles I like:
- Shine Thành Anh: Cô ấy đã từng
- Huỳnh ái vy: Về Đây Em Lo
- Bích Phương : Em Muốn
- Ed Sheeran : Shape of you
- Camila Cabello : Havana
- Luis Fonsi : Despacito
What are your favorite local meals?
- Mực Chiên Nước Mắm (Fried squid with fish sauce)
- Thịt kho trứng (Pork and eggs in a caramel sauce)
- Trứng chiên (Omelette)
- Rau muống xào tỏi (Water spinach with garlic)
- Cơm chiên tỏi (Fried garlic rice)
What are the best local drinks?
- Cafe sữa đá (Iced coffee and milk)
- Nước cam sữa (Orange juice and milk)
- Trà tắc đá (Iced calamansi tea)
- Trà sữa đá (Iced tea with milk)
And if you are eating dessert, what is your favourite local sweet dish?
- Bánh tráng sữa
Where are the best Mui Ne restaurants?
- Thịnh phát
- Mé Nui
And what about your favorite bars?
Dragon beach and A3 club over in Ham Tien ward
Would you like to add something?
Mui Né is beautiful and special. Amazing fresh seafood is available everywhere, as well as a lot of different sites to visit.